OCEANS Ltd. is a 100% Atlantic Canadian Company, with its head office in St. John’s, NL and an additional office in Halifax, NS. We are a multi-disciplinary environmental company specializing in weather forecasting, research and modeling, climatology, wind and wave extreme value analysis, physical oceanography, environmental effects biomonitoring, iceberg profiling, and scientific software development.
OCEANS Ltd. has an immediate opening for an International Business Development Associate in St. John’s, NL.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Research market opportunities
- Help to develop and carry out exporting projects
- Help create marketing material
- Engage with clients
All applicants must meet the required skills and qualifications as outlined below:
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to sell ideas and conduct complex interactions with contractors, customers, and company personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or marketing or Bachelor’s degree in science with MBA
- Knowledge of how to develop, communicate and execute export marketing plans
- Knowledge of government mandates, legislative framework, and policies
- Basic knowledge of aquatic animal biology
- Willingness to travel
To apply for this position please submit a resume with a one page cover letter outlining in detail your qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “International Business Development Associate” in your subject line.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.